Type KSI 252 - KSI 602
Reinforced steel mesh bending machine
Reasonably priced bending machine for professional use
A mechanical, continuously adjustable set-up of three different bending angles up to 180° is possible by means of adjusting fingers supplied in series. The bending roll rail prevents damages of the welded wire mesh. Its adjustability guarantees a perfect processing of the welded wire meshes. Rapid and safe possibility for adjustments all 25 mm. The locking and releasing of the bending cams is effected by a centrally controlled locking system.
- Plug-in bending cams with a mandrel diameter of 30 mm
- Inclusive centrally controlled locking system, back-geared motor and easily operatable foot switch control
- Plug-in bending cams of 45, 60 and 75 mm mandrel diameter for greater bending radii
- Special plug-in bending cams for 50 mm welded wire mesh partition. Additional fingers for further bending angle adjustments
- Measuring stop with manual adjustment of the welded wire mesh stops. Measuring length from 75 mm up to 2.000 mm
- Program control by means of pin circuit type I including angle correction switch. By means of the program control up to six different bending angles can be preselected and called on demand. The bending angle can be readjusted by means of the correction switch. The program control is mounted in eye level
- Computer-controlled program system type II with +/- angle correction. Possibility of preselection for 8 different bending angle inputs and 100 storable basket variants including switchover to manual control.
Download data sheet (PDF)
View the embedded image gallery online at: