Type MVT 600
Meshes isolating device and feeding system
Quick and economic machining if welded wire meshes
For lifting and sliding the reinforced steel mesh into the guillotine shear a rotating chain transmits the movement of the transport rollers. Hydraulic meshes lifting device with center of rotation at the end for a handy lifting of the reinforced steel mesh to be cut. A variable adjustable frequency converter controls transportation speed and measuring accuracy. The flat surface makes it possible to turn the wire mesh for the longitudinal cut without problems.
- Direct connection at the guillotine shear
- Slewable pick up shackles for single reinforced steel mesh. Forward feed of the wire mesh to be cut.
- Hydraulic lifting device with driven rollers for an efficient charging of the meshes isolating device
- Conveyor belts with driven rollers
- MVT 600 for reinforced steel meshes more than 2.350 mm
- Pneumatic lifting device for the automatic hold up of 1-2 welded wire meshes (one-man operation)
Download data sheet (PDF)
View the embedded image gallery online at: