Type do 40-8 - do 40-10
Innovative bending technology on a high level
- Adjustable bending station with parallel motion
- Quick locking for adjustable bending station
- Separate oil supply of the bending stations
- Two bending speeds per bending station
- The quick clamping bending cams are loosened or clamped by means of an excentric cam. They can be removed or inserted at every desired position.
- Continuously movable quick clamping bending cams with double use, 30 mm mandrel diameter. The minimal distance between the inside bending cams amounts to about 70 mm.
- It is possible without exchanging the bending cams to bend very short projecting ends of about 50 mm.
- The welded wire mesh inserted to size is lifted hydraulically and clamped below the bending cam before the bending is effected.
- Program control installation type III for bending angle adjustments up to 180¡ with +/- angle correction.
- Possibility of preselection for inner- and outer bending cams and 100 storable basket variants. The bending stations can be driven independently from each other (bending speed and bending angle) or can be completely switched off.
- Quick clamping bending cams with one bending mandrel.
Download data sheet (PDF)
View the embedded image gallery online at: